My Diary is an easy-to-use, free app that lets you save and store your own thoughts, memories, secrets, life events, notes or other confidential information and sync them via Google Drive between all Android devices you use.
- Lock diary with password or PIN.
- Save, browse, search and share diary entries on your smartphone and tablet.
- Organize diary entries by categories.
- Sort diary entries by date created, date updated, title and category.
- Navigate between diary entries in a horizontal position.
- Sync diary entries via Google Drive between all Android devices you use.
- Keep your diary entries safe in the cloud.
- Store and display thousands of diary entries without any performance penalty.
- Store large diary entries (unlimited size).
- Change theme color.
- Night mode.
- No ads.
- Auto sync.
Application data is stored in a hidden folder on your Google Drive. This folder is accessible only by "My Diary" app. Although the folder is hidden you can see the amount of space it occupies and delete its contents.
1. Go to Google Drive on the web at "drive.google.com"
2. From the settings menu, select "Manage apps".
3. Find the application called "KreoSoft - My Diary".
Please remember to perform synchronization regularly to avoid accidental data loss.
Like us on Facebook:
App Website: http://www.kreosoft.net/mydiarymemories/
Download My Diary - Memories from these app stores today.
Screen Shots of My Diary - Memories